The Broken Soul - The Mystique

The Broken Soul

, 1 Comments





You've always been with me,
Joys, sorrows, melancholies;
But, why do I feel alone?
Perhaps, you and me are in a single soul...



I'm like an empty road..
With no starts and no beginnings,
I don't know if you have lost me somewhere,
Or did I lose myself?



Will you meet me in the eye?
And entangle my breath in yours till we die.
Are these words the wounds of my heart? 
Or the love which lies bleeding in my hands since the start?



Today, I found your mirage again, in the desert of my heart,
I chased it to find that our souls are ripped apart;
And again, my eyes went dry,
To know that , in between us lies the vast sky.



         This is my first attempt in poetry. Your feedback will really help me to improve myself. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Thank you for composing this! 🖤

    ReplyDelete