Flames of Fortune - The Mystique

Flames of Fortune

, 2 Comments




Lost in a hole so deep and dark,
Don't know if I could ever return,
Like a kite with the broken string, I'm on my journey,
Don't know where I'm leaded.


As always, will you be my spark?
Will you lead me through the dark?
O' love, will you catch hold of the broken string?
So, that I could never fling....


When we look at each other, our eyes smile, 
Then, why should our hearts stay away for miles?
My heart's going mad, it griefs and bleeds,
But, I still carry dreams beneath my eyelids.

There are millions of emotions my heart is bearing,
Didn't say anything in front of you as I ain't daring, 
Today, my eyes are raining, 
So that even my dry hopes got draining...


There is your name on my every breath,
It will the same till my death,
But, I'm still angry at you,
As you left me no space in my own heart.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful poem, If I a musician I would like to create a song lyrics froms that poem.

    Sorry for my bad English. Because I'm Indonesian Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grosir :) Hope you enjoy my other posts too..keep visiting.

      Delete